Monday, April 11

What I’m writing next….

lady-gaga-meat-dress

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Perhaps you could be wondering but I’m working on two articles at the moment. The first one is a follow up on the handbag fetish that all women are smitten with… fashion. I was inspired by the wonderfully weird Lady Gaga’s wardrobe stunts. By far the worst on her list was making an appearance adorned in an outfit make entirely out of steaks. The sight nearly put me off meat for ever!

Also in mind was the Janet Jackson’s infamous wardrobe malfunction at the Super Bowl when her mammary gland decided to have a life of its own… in front of millions. I wondered what the fuss was all about. We see breasts of all shapes and sizes every day here in Africa as mothers do not think twice about whipping them out to feed their little ones.

The second article is a celebration of sorts. My eldest son goes to university (college) next year. Having gone that route myself, I am tempted to give him a blow by blow account of what to expect and of course what to avoid once there. It not like he’s going to grade One… but its a minefield out there. I recount my own experiences, both good and bad, and pray that he does not fall into the same traps like I did.

You just have to watch this space to find out won’t you? In the meantime, I hope you can tolerate these pieces that New Zimbabwe.com has inexplicably failed to publish. Eish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll want to place a twitter icon to your blog. I just bookmarked this site, although I had to complete it manually. Simply my 2 cents.